You are a scientific medical researcher, a journalist, sociologist psychologist or any other professional dealing with the legal, financial or sociological aspects people with Lyme need to deal with - apart from being ill.
You are willing to invest in learning more about this complex disease and are willing to open up to the views of others; both of your colleagues as well as different perspectives of people in the other groups in our knowledge creation system.
Membership will provide you with:
- updates of the most relevant scientific discoveries
- access to the largest worldwide online Lyme library
- invitations to symposia
- a ‘Wish Board’ of relevant research topics
- access to our patient-based effectiveness studies of different approaches and methods
- relevant information on legal cases (e.g. insurance, bureaucracy, custody)
- invitations to brainstorm sessions for knowledge sharing and inspiration